Telephone Trouble Report
NOTE: To avoid unnecessary
repair costs, please do the following before initiating a Trouble Report
- Check the cord from the handset to the phone to assure it is not frayed or disconnected.
- Check the cord from the phone to the wall jack to assure it is not
frayed or disconnected.
- Try another phone, of the same model, in your wall jack to see if the trouble still exists.
- Make sure you are using an active phone jack.
- Check our on line dialing instructions to
assure you are dialing properly.
If you fail to do the above, and the problem
is not facility related, you will be charged the repair fee.